311230 – We Boost High Gain Drive RV Antenna
- Height adjusts from 7.5” to 20.5”
- Rated for off-road and outdoor use
- Designed for use with Drive Reach
- Ideal for all RVs and motorhomes
The Drive RV Antenna is a versatile and powerful omnidirectional antenna engineered for RVs and weBoost in-vehicle boosters. Sought after for its improved design aesthetics and a variety of installation options, it’s capable of extending its height from 7.5” to 20.5” for better range.
With its 13” mast extension, 25-ft. RG-6 extension cable, L-bracket ladder mount, spring base, side-exit adapter, threadlocker, and mounting hardware, it can accommodate RVs of all sizes.
The Drive Reach RV antenna’s all-weather, all-terrain construction meets current U.S. Military 810H and NEMA IP66 standards. Our most durable antenna yet is resistant to high wind gusts, low tree branches, rain, dust, dirt, and more. Additionally, the improved low-loss antenna cable optimizes performance on the road and at campsites for all carrier networks and devices.
In the box
- Drive RV Antenna w/13” mast extension
- L-bracket ladder mount
- Spring base
- Side-exit adapter
- 25-ft. RG-6 cable
- Mounting hardware
- SMA-to-SMB adapter
How it works
- Outside antenna pulls in cell signal from the closest tower.
- Booster amplifies the signal received by outside antenna.
- Inside antenna distributes this new signal throughout vehicle.