Drive Magnetic Outside Antenna is an omni-directional, wideband antenna made for weBoost in-vehicle boosters. Notable for its high efficiency, compact, 3.4-inch design, it’s capable of receiving cell signal from towers at extended range.
With a strong magnetic base that includes 4 cable-exit points, the Drive Magnetic Outside Antenna installs quickly and allows for clean cable routing through a hatchback or side door.
This Drive Magnetic Outside Antenna comes features an SMB connector; compatible with the Drive Reach booster. An SMA version designed for the Drive X is also available.
- Shark-fin design complements vehicle aesthetics
- Strong magnetic base for easy, secure placement
- 4 cable-exit points to ensure better cable routing
- Durable construction repels rain, snow, and heat
- Compact 3.4 shark-fin design
- Made for all-weather conditions
- SMB connector to fit Drive Reach
- Best performance for its size
- Equipped with 10 length of low-loss antenna cable
How it works
- Outside antenna pulls in cell signal from the closest tower.
- Booster amplifies the signal received by outside antenna.
- Inside antenna distributes this new signal throughout vehicle.