- Height adjusts from 7.5 up to 40
- Rated for off-road and outdoor use
- Designed for use with Drive Reach
- Ideal for semis, fleet, overlanders
The Drive OTR Antenna is a versatile, high-gain omnidirectional trucker antenna made for weBoost in-vehicle boosters. Notable for its customizable installation options and separate mast extensions, its capable of extending its height from 7.5 up to 40 for optimal range.
With its 13 and 18 mast extensions, 3-way antenna mount, SMB-to-SMA adapter, spring base, and threadlocker, the Drive OTR antenna easily fits semi-trucks, fleet vehicles, or overlanders. The Drive OTR antennas all-weather, all-terrain construction meets current U.S. Military 810 Hand NEMA IP66 standards. Our most durable antenna yet is resistant to high wind gusts, low tree branches, rain, dust, dirt, and more. Additionally, the improved low-loss antenna cable optimizes performance on the road for all carrier networks and devices.
In the box
- Drive OTR Antenna w/13 and 18 mast extensions
- 3-way antenna mount
- Spring base
- 16-ft. low-loss antenna cable; featuring SMB-to-SMA Male adapter
How it works
- Outside antenna pulls in cellsignal from the closest tower.
- Booster amplifies the signalreceived by outside antenna.
- Inside antenna distributes thisnew signal throughout vehicle.