Our most powerful, in-vehicle cell signal booster yet, the Drive Reach by weBoost gives you the freedom to stay connected with the best coverage imaginablewherever the road takes you.
With a game-changing 29.5 dBm in uplink-output power, the Drive Reach delivers the strongest cell signal possible on all available network speeds. Drivers and passengers alike experience fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, greater hotspot capability, and faster internet connectivity. Designed for intuitive, tool-free installation, the Drive Reach comes with a custom mounting bracket (with Velcro backing for secure placement), reliable SMB connections, a plug-in power supply with 5V, 2.1-amp USB-A port for rapid cell phone charging, and a Mini Magnet-Mount antenna.
Drive Reach is compatible with all cell phones, hotspots, cellular-connected tablets, and other cell devices on all major US mobile carrierssuch as Verizon, Sprint, ATT, T-Mobile, and more.
- 29.5 dBM uplink-outpower power for unparalleled range.
- Custom Drive Reach mounting bracket with Velcro-backing.
- User-friendly guide and intuitive, tool-free installation.
- 2-year manufacturers warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Get signal 60% farther from closest tower than previous boosters.
- Allows for secure placement of booster underneath the drivers seat.
- Quick, easy setup in just minutes in any type of car, truck, van, or SUV.
- Helps ensure customer satisfaction on every Drive Reach purchase.
How It Works
Signal boosters increase cell signal by collecting signals with a powerful antenna, delivering those signals to the booster, amplifying the cell signals so your devices receive them, and delivering your device’s boosted signals back to the cell tower.
- Receives Signal
The outside antenna reaches out to the cell tower to access voice and data signals.
- Transmits Signal
The booster receives the outside signal from the outside antenna.
- Boosts Signal
The booster amplifies the outside signal 32x, and sends it to the inside antenna.