The Drive OTR Antenna is a versatile, high-gain omnidirectional trucker antenna made for weBoost in-vehicle boosters. Notable for its customizable installation options and separate mast extensions, it’s capable of extending its height from 7.5” up to 40” for optimal range.
With its 13” and 18” mast extensions, 3-way antenna mount, SMB-to-SMA adapter, spring base, and threadlocker, the Drive OTR antenna easily fits semi-trucks, fleet vehicles, or overlanders.
The Drive OTR antenna’s all-weather, all-terrain construction meets current U.S. Military 810H and NEMA IP66 standards. Our most durable antenna yet is resistant to high wind gusts, low tree branches, rain, dust, dirt, and more. Additionally, the improved low-loss antenna cable optimizes performance on the road for all carrier networks and devices.
In the box
- Drive OTR Antenna w/13” and 18” mast extensions
- 3-way antenna mount
- Spring base
- 16-ft. low-loss antenna cable; featuring SMB-to-SMA Male adapter
How it works
- Outside antenna pulls in cell signal from the closest tower.
- Booster amplifies the signal received by outside antenna.
- Inside antenna distributes this new signal throughout vehicle.